Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A brief history

I am not a blogger but I decided this round of IVF I will share what I am going through with family, friends or a passer-by in need/want of a shared story.  My last/first round of IVF was last summer.  I didn't share much of anything with anyone except my husband.  I was afraid of my feelings, the events and uncertainty.  Everything went right, I had 22 follicles, 20 mature eggs.  I was a rock-star performer!!  They transferred 2 embryos and we were on our way.  The blood tests came back positive 3 times and then it was negative.  So for a very short lived time I was pregnant, they call it a chemical pregnancy. I skipped a cycle because of work and now sit on the anticipated eve of cycle 2.

I will update as often as I can because I always have something to say ;) and I know I will be feeling an awful lot too.  If I glaze over something unknown please ask and I'll do my best to explain.  I want this journey to be shared.

2 comments:

  1. You are certainly a special person to share this with us. You are in my prayers and thanks so much for including me. I love you and Cody and look forward sharing you journed and you have my total support. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayer is for peace and the comfort of knowing the Lord is in conttrol. He knows his plans for you and he knows those plans are GOOD! Enjoy the journey, be "peaceful" and we'll work on Cody being as "calm as he sees himself". :-)
    Love you and look forward to getting the updates. Sharon

    ReplyDelete