Monday, March 26, 2012

Second sonogram

Well, I guess it's official...a normal baby is nested in my womb, growing nicely. Today it measured at 8 weeks 2 days. The photo is a gummy bear shape. :) On the left is the head and to the right on either side of the body are arms and legs. The heart rate was 176 bpm. I go back in 2 weeks for one final look with this Dr. then I will be released to a regular OB. How exciting!!!

I'm sorry, I wrote this at the movie the other day and forgot to post it. Happy Thursday!!

3 comments:

  1. Finally! I've been looking every day for the latest picture of my 9th Great-grandchild and there it is. Yea!!!!!! Thanks Deonna and Cody for a job well done. I love it. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really great news. I'm so excited for you guys. It's going to be a fun journey. Can't wait to see the baby bump. love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking since Monday too-yeah!!!! Congratulations how exciting. How are you feeling? About 8 weeks, things can start to feel yucky. I hope you are one of the lucky ones that doesn't have "morning" (really all day for most) sickness!!! We are so excited for you. When are you due?

    ReplyDelete