Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My new/regular Dr.

I am so happy with my new doctor. He spent an entire hour with me today, answering questions and just informing me of what is coming. I was a little surprised that more of my information from the other doctor wasn't forwarded. I passed along many pertinent things by chance. I am chatty once you get me going. ;)
So, all is still normal. Today measured 12 weeks 3 days, I'm becoming one of those people I laugh at. The ultrasound equipment wasn't as high-tech as my last doctor, so no new pictures to share. We have discussed getting 4D images but we'll have to wait and see, they're a little freaky.
I go back in a month. Also, no gender finding until week 18!! 6 more weeks!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Well, once you find out what you are having you will have to let Tera and I know! We want to throw you a shower when we are all together for 4th of July! So send me any names of people around Vegas that you might want to invite! You have (and still do) spoil all of our kids, it is our turn to return the favor!!!! This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can imagine how excited I am - Great-grandbaby #9! It has been a while since we have had a baby and Looking forward to spoiling her or him whichever! I'm looking forward to seeing you all in July. Love the Blog - I check it every day just in case you have added something. Keep up the good work. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to write more often. I think as I get bigger and am not just feeling fluffy I'll have more to write about. I'm happy to have the ultrasounds so I know that the baby is in there and moving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12 weeks! Very cool! Glad you have a doctor you like. Can't wait to see you all at the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much for the sunrise shower LOL Enjoy the fluffy feeling while you can cause - big and uncomfortable will be here before you know it. Can't wait. My happiness overflows for you and Cody and the kids.

    Love you can't wait to see those pics :-)

    ReplyDelete