Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 4 and 5

Yesterday was a blur. We were up early and headed to work. It was drill weekend and we had our annual Golden Corral breakfast, yuck! I had 200 emails from not being at work for a month. Got my shot at 6pm.

Today was busy, lots of work and lots of party people. It was a great day. I'm so lucky to have good friends and working on making more all the time. I got a new shot today, Cetrotide at 6am. It's a longer needle and it hurt for quite a while today. We think this is the shot that is supposed to be inserted at a 45 degree angle. We'll try that tomorrow. At 6pm we did 225 Gonal F. That is that for the day. I am exhausted and ready for bed. I hope to not have a sweaty night of sleep, wish me luck. Tomorrow is sonogram and blood work. I hope my levels are at a good level. My belly feels full but the other stuff is holding off. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment