Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 6

Holy cow!!  Just got back from my morning appointment and WOW, that medicine does the trick.  I had blood drawn and a sonogram.  My ovaries are huge and the follicles growing inside are many and large.  Both ovaries look great, the left side is a little larger than the right side.  There are 8 and 6 follicles between the two and a couple of them are already 8, 10 and 12mm.  They will be mature to harvest when they reach the 18mm point, I think that's right.  Cody held my hand as I was prodded in a very uncomfortable manner, and they are only going to get bigger.  :o)  I will wait until my blood work comes back this afternoon to know how well my nurse thinks things are going and see if my medicine concentration changes.

We started the morning with our Cetrotide, today was better.  My belly is getting sore, oh well only a week left.

What a long day. My estrogen level came back at 463 today, up almost 300 in 3 days. Gonal-F 225 at 6pm, my belly is getting sore. I have felt exhausted all day. Tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

  1. What a trooper! I'm so glad you have let us in on the journey. It is amazing what you have to do and that they can tell all the time what's going on. I'm praying for you and I know what's best for you and Cody will be the end result. Love you, Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this, Deonna! I look forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete