Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I am working on my waddle

Holy cow!!!! My ovaries must be the size of lemons. I will find out this morning at what should be our last sonogram before Egg Retrieval. I have slept the last two days straight away. I am so thankful I can just be lazy for the week. :0)
Cetrotide this morning was just fine. Cody really has been doing an awesome job with my injections.
Now to wait until my appointment, I'm getting restless and anxious. Just a few more days!!
Estrogen for today was 2373. We didn't get a good count on our follicles but there were many, one in the left ovary was almost the size of the ovary. We go back tomorrow for another look. The best estimate is we will go in for Egg Retrieval Sunday.
I'm so excited!! I was less sleepy today too. :0)
Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment